Independent and unbiased review of LinkedIn Lead Generation Tools.
Our aim is to provide a focused and comprehensive analysis, free from any external influences, to help you make an informed decision.
In this review, we’ll delve deep into its core features, its target audience, and its pros and cons.
We’ll also explore its integrations, pricing details, and user feedback. Let’s dive in!
Expandi is a LinkedIn automation tool that enables you to outreach leads most safely using an omnichannel approach.
Expandi aims to streamline the process of reaching out to potential clients, automating tasks, and tracking results.
Find here our extense Expandi Review
Features of Expandi
– Automated Campaigns: No manual intervention.
– Audience Targeting: Pinpoint the exact demographic you want to reach.
– Performance Analytics: Track the success of your campaigns with detailed metrics and insights.
– LinkedIn event capabilities: Include inviting your network to join your event or messaging anyone who has attended the event you are hosting.
Integrations available with Expandi
– Google Analytics
– Hyperise and more
Expandi Worst Reviews
“The documentation seems fine at the first glance, but when you start to really use the tool and its features, you will learn that a lot of details are not described.“
“If you pay in full for the subscription and you stop it mid-billing period to avoid automatic payment and continuing the subscription to the next billing period, the tool just hides all your campaigns data and stops them. So essentially you don’t get what you paid for, while the billing period you paid for is still in progress.“
“The biggest issue was sending LinkedIn connection requests – the software never followed the limits I set.“
“Expandi does not work with corporate 2FA.“
Expandi Overall Reviews
Dux-Soup safely finds you qualified leads so you can focus on closing deals – faster.
Dux-Soup automatically engages with your target audience on LinkedIn, endorsing their skills, sending personalized connection requests and sending personalized smart nurture campaigns, halting messages once you receive a response.
Find here our extense Dux-Soup Review
- Dux-Soup automatically engages with the prospects you select on LinkedIn.
- This is one of the safest LinkedIn automation tools as you can personalize your outreach and it mimicks a real human behaviour.
- Connect with your CRM and other lead generation systems.
- It allows you to send connection follow-up messages.
- Apply filters and take notes.
-LeadFuze and more
Dux-Soup Worst Reviews
“Very dated interface. Needs a face lift.”
“It slows down LinkedIn. When you open a new page or list there is at least a 5 to 10 second delay because due soup is loading information or something. Its seriously annoying as you can’t click on anything. The LinkedIn limit on invites per week make the auto invite function literally null and void. Using dux soup, you hit the limit in 1 day, and cannot (even manually) send an invite for the rest of the week.”
“The learning curve is really steep. UX is HORRIBLE”
Dux-Soup Oerall Reviews
Hunter.io is an all-in-one email outreach platform designed to help businesses find and connect with relevant professionals
An affordable tool to generate leads and manage your entire lead generation in one place.
Find here our extense Hunter.io Review
- Find contact details of decision-makers.
- Verify email addresses to avoid bounces.
- Conduct domain searches to find the best person to contact from a company.
- Launch cold emailing campaigns.
- Schedule follow-ups and get detailed reports on campaign performance.
- CRMs: HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, and more.
- Email Service Providers: Gmail and Outlook.
- Spreadsheets: Google Sheets, Airtable, Microsoft Excel.
- Automation: Zapier, Make.
- Third Parties: Syncspider, Automations.io, Woodpecker, Phantombuster, and more.
- “Hunter is a great tool for saving time and building pipelines and prospecting.” – Sean Gallagher, Growth Manager at Intercom.
- “Hunter is definitely a worthwhile investment given how quick and easy it is to deploy and how quickly you see a return on investment.” – Stuart Brown, Global Sales Enablement Manager at comforte AG.
Hunter.io Overall Reviews
Find here our extense SalesFlow Review
- Send from 400 invites per month
- Follow-up Messaging Sequences of up 2,000 per month
- Send up to 800 Open inmails
- Basic & Sales Navigator Compatibility
- Team Management
- Groups & Events – up to 1,000 per month
-Import CSV for Hyper Personalised Targeting
-Export data to a CSV
-Zapier and more
Salesflow Worst Reviews
“Its connection with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is not always very smooth and sometimes you have to double add or double check that when you add new contacts to a list they’re actually added to it.”
“Bad experience with the Salesflow team”
“Complicated to add accounts and users”
Salesflow Overall Reviews
Find here our extense PhantomBuster Review
- • Scrape data from LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps, and more
- Automate actions to interact with your prospects
- Enrich your CRM with clean data 24/7
- Build advanced workflows without writing a line of code
- HubSpot CRM Enricher
- LinkedIn Search to lemlist Campaign
- LinkedIn Profiles to lemlist Campaign
- Pipedrive CRM Enricher
- Salesforce CRM Enricher and more
PhantomBuster Worst Reviews
“free version only runs for 10 minutes a day”
“Documentation is terrible – they’re providing APIs so if you want to launch your Phantoms programmatically you require some level of documentation, but it doesn’t exist.”
PhantomBuster Overall Reviews
Find here our extense Wiza Review
- $0.35 per phone credit
- Credits rollover
- CRM integration
- Free scraping mode
- Team analytics
- Queue unlimited jobs
-LeadFuze and more
Wiza Worst Reviews
“The only way to know if the data is ok is testing. And even if the data is ok, you will never be entirely sure about it because when you send and email and get no answer it could be just because the prospect don´t want to answer.”
Wiza Overall Reviews