What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have a role
essential for the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page
store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or her computer and, depending on the information
obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, they can be distinguish two types:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a managed computer or domain.
by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not
managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information that is
collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser,
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. I know
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service.
requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time.
period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page,
platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as
example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access access parts
restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out
the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation,
store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a personal nature.
general predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the
language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the
users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is
used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of profiles
of navigation of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in
function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through
through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile
to display advertising based on it.
• Cookies from external social networks: they are used so that visitors can interact with the content of
different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc.) and that are generated solely for
users of these social networks. The conditions of use of these cookies and the information collected
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the
browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools menu.
You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user will be able
at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the
browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in https://mejoresfrasescristianas.com
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the
• Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
cookies from https://mejoresfrasescristianas.com and modify the configuration of your browser.