If you’re looking for a visual editing tool for your website or web app, React Bricks might be a good option. It’s based on React components, so it integrates well with dev-friendly tools like Next.js, Gatsby, and Remix. And it has an intuitive interface that makes it easy for content editors to use.
However, React Bricks is still a relatively new product, so it doesn’t have all the features of some of the more established CMSes. And it’s not the right choice for everyone – if you’re not comfortable working with React, or if you need a bricks CMS with a lot of bells and whistles, you might want to look elsewhere.
In this React Bricks review, we’ll take a close look at its features, pricing, and pros and cons. We’ll also give you some alternatives to consider if it’s not the right fit for your needs.
What is React Bricks?
React Bricks is a visual editing tool that’s based on React components.
It integrates with dev-friendly tools like Next.js, Gatsby, and Remix, and it has an intuitive interface that makes it easy for content editors to use.
Who is React Bricks best for?
React Bricks is a good choice for startups and React-skilled agencies that need a seamless CMS for developers and content editors and for your marketing team.
If you’re not comfortable working with React, or if you need a CMS with a lot of bells and whistles, you might want to look elsewhere.
Why use React Bricks?
Headless CMSs are great for developers, but not for content creators.
Discover why you’ll love it! Enterprise-ready: discover why you will enjoy it! nContent creators can customize their slides in real-time. No method to break the design system, React code for developers, and no way to modify the style.
You will be able to:
Edit content more easily
You can set up a WPS document in minutes on our website by following the instructions below. Start by selecting “Create New Document” from the drop-down menu, then type your document name and choose “WPS Web Page” from the suggested options (if you’re using Chrome, save it as an HTML file). Then follow these steps:
Discover visual editing
- Add and edit content blocks
- Replace images and videos
- Customize your design
- Choose from a library of React components
- Device-responsive design
There’s no need to worry about how your site will look on different devices – React Bricks automatically adjusts your design to fit any screen size.
Internationalization is not an afterthought for an enterprise-ready CMS. Add a new translation with the click of a button!
Schedule your publishing
Prepare content when you want and schedule the publishing in the future.
Maintain a responsive website design and don’t use any plugins. Make the most of the features available in WordPress to create a content-driven, multilingual blog with custom functionality such as automated feeds. Copywriting services may be more expensive than this site’s written content, but it depends on your needs. For example, SEO consulting and development will cost
In minutes, convert your React components into visually editable content blocks.
Don’t bounce back and forth between your code editor and a headless CMS. It’s only React, for crying out loud!
Up and running in 1 minute
One command and you have your project scaffolded with Next.js, Gatsby, or Remix!
No framework lock-in
Next.js, Gatsby or Remix: choose one, change your mind later. Switching framework is a matter of minutes.
Learn in a couple of hours
You may get started with our Step-by-step training. You may also try a Video tutorial from our founder if you like. Of course, you may read the complete documentation!
Host anywhere, roles and permissions, History and backup.
React Bricks Features
Here are all the features to consider.
Best UX for editors. Content creators can customize their slides in real-time.
- No code editing
- React code for developers, no way to modify styles.
- Components library
- Choose from a library of React components.
- Device responsive
- Automatically adjusts your design to fit any screen size.
- Multilingual support
- Add new translations with the click of a button
In minutes, convert any of your React component into visually editable blocks
- No framework lock-in
- Switch between Next.js, Gatsby, or Remix with ease
- Enterprise features
- Roles and permissions, history, and backup make it enterprise-ready.
- Work faster
- Don’t bounce back and forth between your code editor and a headless CMS
- Up and running in 1 minute
- One command and you have your project scaffolded with Next.js, Gatsby or Remix!
- No framework lock-in
Maintain a responsive website design and don’t use any plugins. Make the most of the features available in WordPress to create a content-driven, multilingual blog with custom functionality such as automated feeds. Global CDN. Responsive images.
You can scaffold projects, and generate pages and components from the terminal.
Out-of-the-box support for Next.js, Gatsby, Remix, and any other React-based framework.
Choose the platform you like: Netlify, Vercel, AWS Amplify, Heroku, or your own server.
Extensible data model
Fully configurable JSON-based content structure.
I18n, built-in. Add a new language with the click of a button
Organize your content with tags and categories
Roles and permissions
Assign roles to your team members and control what they can do in the CMS.
Schedule the publication of your content in advance.
History and backup
Never lose your work with history and backup features.
React Bricks Pros and Cons
Now that we’ve gone over all the features of React Bricks, let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
- Visual editing is great for content creators who want to customize their slides in real-time with their own design system.
- No code editing is necessary for developers, so they can focus on React code.
- The components library is very helpful for choosing between different React components.
- Device responsive design means that your website will automatically adjust to fit any screen size.
- Multilingual support is a great feature for adding new translations with the click of a button.
- There is no way to modify styles in React Bricks.
- The pricing for React Bricks is on the higher end.
React Bricks Pricing Plans
There is a free version that includes:
- Unlimited content blocks
- Image optimization and CDN
- 2 users
- 2 languages
- Up to 20 pages
- Host anywhere
And for the paid plans:
Professional $ 99 per app / month
- 5 users included
- Up to 300 pages
- 4 locales
- 7 days history retention
- Email support
Business $ 299 per app / month
- 10 users included
- Up to 500 pages
- 6 locales
- 14 days history retention
- Email support
React Bricks Alternatives
React Bricks is a visual CMS based on React components that integrate with dev-friendly tools like Next.js, Gatsby, and Remix. It is best for startups and React-skilled agencies that need a seamless CMS for developers and content editors. Some of its key features include visual editing, no code editing, device responsiveness, multilingual support, and an extensible data model. However, one downside is that its pricing is on the higher end. Overall, React Bricks is a great CMS for those who need a visual way to edit their content and don’t mind paying a bit more for it.
There’s also a free trial, so you can test out the platform for yourself without being charged anything.
It doesn’t require a credit card upfront, so you can see if it’s a good fit for your business before committing to a paid plan.
Are you a Google Ads manager who wants to know what and when check things in Google Ads?
Look no further than my checklist for optimizing your Google Ads campaigns.
This handy resource includes all the essential elements you need to check and when.
- Orangedox Review: An In-Depth Look at Document Protection & Data Rooms
- Writecream Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- SalesFlow Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- Wiza Review: What is, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst Users Reviews
- Dux-Soup Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews