The right countdown timer platform for emails and websites can make a big difference in your business. It can help you save time, money, and headaches.
But with so many options out there when creating a countdown timer, how do you choose the right one with the features you need?
Mailtimer is a great online countdown timer to consider for businesses of all sizes.
In this Mailtimer review, I’ll look at the features and benefits that make this platform stand out from the rest.
Let’s get started.
What is Mailtimer?
Mailtimer is a Chrome extension that allows you to create eye-catching countdown timers that boost your sales, conversions, and click-through rates for email campaigns and landing pages. It works with both email campaigns and landing pages.
You don’t have to be a designer to make attractive eye catching countdown timers for your marketing efforts.
Create a unique countdown timer that best expresses your business with 60+ customization options from our expanding gallery.
You can use Mailtimer to create stunning timeouts with ease because the program was designed with simplicity and usability in mind. Simply paste the generated snippet into your email template.
It can be set to run at specific intervals (daily, weekly, monthly) or on a particular day of the month. You can create these eye catching countdown timers:
- Standard: Set an expiration date and time.
- Evergreen: Run the timer when the email is opened.
- Evergreen: Run the timer when the email is sent.
- Dynamic: Set the expiration date and time dynamically using a variable.
Here are all the features to consider.
Create eye-catching countdown timers to increase your sales, conversions, and click-through rates.
Helps you connect with potential consumers by establishing a sense of urgency.
Choose a design from our collection of templates and adjust 60+ parameters.
Timers are one of the most popular uses for countdown timers. Make beautiful timer interfaces in minutes without writing code using our drag-and-drop interface builder.
Our core service will always be free.
You may fine-tune colors, typefaces, and styles to precisely match your business.
4 Timer Types
Start timers in seconds—or evergreen timers if you like—standard or dynamic timeouts. The timer counts down once the email is opened, sent, or programmed to occur at specific intervals for each client.
Has the deadline changed? On-the-fly edit of the timer, even if it was already sent.
Our clickable timers are designed to load quickly.
Mobile and desktop ready
Looks great across all devices.
Create your timer in any language.
Track your email campaigns in real-time.
Boost your revenue
Mailtimer lets you attract new consumers by stimulating a sense of urgency. Create countdown timers to entice visitors to act right now rather than later.
Engage your customers
An eye-catching interactive countdown timer can add excitement to your email campaigns. This will improve your click-through rates and website visits for you.
No special design talents are required
You don’t need any design expertise to make an email timer. Choose from one of our pre-made templates or modify it as you see fit with our customization options.
Easy as copy and paste
The simplicity and ease of use with which Mailtimer may be used to make beautiful timings is part of its design. Simply choose a template, set the expiration date, and paste the generated code into your email template.
Who is Mailtimer for?
Mailtimer is best for Anyone who wants to create a unique countdown timer that best matches their brand.
Mailtimer Pros and Cons
You can create attractive countdown timers without any design expertise.
Copy and paste the code into your email template.
Pre-made templates are available.
60+ customization options.
It’s free to use.
The program was designed with simplicity and usability in mind.
Mobile and desktop are friendly.
There are no cons to these mailtimers. It is well-designed.
Why choose Mailtimer?
- You can’t do much about the web’s reliance on Flash, but for our site, it’s a major inconvenience. This interruption makes business and personal plans impossible to execute. The only way I know how to avoid this is if a client wants something similar on their own website (and there are a lot of them!). So far we have tried Photoshop
- 4 timer types for any use case.
- Users are sent to the appropriate destination page when the timer is running or has expired. Clickable beautiful timers redirect users to the desired website based on their timer status (active or expired).
- Get information about your employees’ performance, even if they’re on vacation. You’ll find everything you need to motivate and inspire them with real-time updates. Edit the timer on the fly, even if it has already been sent
- You may track view changes, page views, and clicks in near real time to see who is reading your blog and why.
- From customizing your emails to tracking content, email marketing services allow you to respond quickly to changes. – It’s compatible with every platform: Mailchimp, Salesforce, Sendinblue, and others.
- 5x the amount of timer views for $20 per month – Our Tier 5 has 5 times as many timer views as the most expensive subscription currently available ($69/month).
Mailtimer Pricing Plans
Mailtimer come with 5 different plans:
- Forever Free Plan ($0/month)
- UNLIMITED timer views
- 4 timer types, Evergreen timers
- Create unlimited timers
- Transparent background
- Create Beautiful Timers with rounded corners
- 60+ customization settings
- Public API
- 100 000 timer views
- Everything in Free
- Branding removed
- 500 000 timer views
- Everything in Micro
- Custom fonts
- Background images
- 1 000 000 timer views
- Everything in Small
- Dynamic links
- *CUSTOM DOMAINS*
- 3 000 000 timer views
- Everything in Medium
- Maximum views
Mailtimer Lifetime Deal
- Lifetime Access
Q: How do your timers work?
A: Every time someone opens an email, our server generates an animated GIF in real time. Therefore, customers always see accurate countdown timers.
Q: How can I insert it into my emails or on a website?
A: Mailtimer will generate you a short HTML snippet containing a <img> tag that you can simply paste into your HTML template, whether in an email or on a website.
Q: What is a credit (view)?
A: Your Mailtimer account is credited every month with a number of credits according to your pricing plan. A credit is used when someone views one of your beautiful timers (e.g. when an email containing your timer is opened).
Q: Is the timer clickable? Can we automatically change the destination URL as soon as the timer is up?
A: YES, clickable dynamic links redirect users to a destination page according to the timer status (active or expired).
Q: Can you customize the message which is displayed when the countdown is over?
Q: Can it also be used as an evergreen timer?
A: YES, we have 2 types of evergreen timers: start the timer either from the sent date or from the moment when a recipient opens the email (each user will have his own expiration date in this case).
Q: Do we have analytics?
A: YES, you can track timer views and clicks in real-time.
Here are some other similar programs that you can use.
To sum things up, Mailtimer is an excellent countdown timer generator for freelancers, beginners, course creators, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
It also empowers you to build a community around your freelance business.
This makes it easier to grow your business boosting your sales, conversions, and clickthrough rates.
- Orangedox Review: An In-Depth Look at Document Protection & Data Rooms
- Writecream Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- SalesFlow Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- Wiza Review: What is, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst Users Reviews
- Dux-Soup Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews