Is your business looking for a central platform to manage projects, workloads, and tasks? Do you need a CRM to handle sales funnels and easily create invoices?
The right platform can make a big difference in your business. It can help you save time, money, and headaches.
But with so many options out there, how do you choose the right one with the features you need?
Flowlu is a great online platform to consider for businesses of all sizes.
By the end of this review, you’ll know if Flowlu is the right online platform for your business needs.
Let’s get started.
Flowlu is a complete suite of project and business management tools, including a CRM, invoicing, kanban board, white-label functionality, and client portal.
Flowlu has your all needs covered with project management, kanban board, CRM, and invoicing, all in one solution in one place.
You may quickly look at project development, major milestones, deadlines, budgets, and even task timeframes from this tab.
Project workflows enable you to quickly establish comparable projects with already defined activities and sequences, as well as estimate project income and costs before comparing them to final budget results.
You may keep all of your stuff and paperwork in Flowlu, which will help you keep everything organized and easy to locate.
Try Flowlu for free
Here are all the features to consider.
- Flowlu online CRM helps businesses to build sales processes and provides total control over the whole customer journey–from lead to order.
- Organize your sales funnel, track new sales opportunities and generate strong leads with the help of this CRM software.
- CRM With Email Integration
- Sales management software can help you automate routine activities, cut down on mistakes, and ease the sales process. There is no need to manually establish follow-up actions, create projects, or send emails to your leads since Flowlu may be set up to run procedures automatically, ensuring that no essential steps are skipped so that you and your teammates can focus on what matters.
- Connect your business processes phone system to Flowlu CRM, like Twilio or Zadarma, and make calls to customers from their card with a single click.
- To stay on track, set up monitoring tasks such as ‘to-dos’ or follow-ups, and delegate them to your team members. Schedule meetings in a single click by keeping track of meeting notes or phone calls via lead or CRM account.
- Sales Funnels and Reports
- Web Forms for Lead Generation
- Kanban Board
- Get complete information about your customers with contact and organization records, tasks and appointments scheduled with them, issued invoices and estimates, personal information, attached files, and notes.
- CRM Real-Time Notifications
- Collaboration With Teammates
- Invoices Through CRM
- Manage your project portfolio, keep track of your workload, and collaborate with other professionals using industry-leading project management software.
- Comprehensive, Visual, Intuitive
- Evaluate Project Performance and project management
- Create Your Own Project Workflows
- Visualize your project work, prioritize tasks, and re-plan with the kanban board
- Keep Track of Project Cash Flow
- Invoice Your Clients
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Track Time Spent on Projects
- Record Project Issues
- Add More Context to Your Projects
- Schedule Events
- Manage Project Documents for your project management
- Keep All Emails in One Place
- Track Project Workload
- Keep Conversations Separate
- Communicate Effectively
- Fast Task Management
- Create any to-do lists
- Create your own statuses for the tasks
- To break down a complex to-do into smaller, more manageable pieces and assign them to teammates, use subtasks
- Track spent time on tasks and projects
- Create recurring tasks
- Link Emails to Tasks
- Task Automation
- Use comments to easily collaborate on your tasks, leave notes, attach files and provide updates
- Kanban View for Tasks
- Reports might be used to get insights into the progress of your team, assess work quality, determine the scope of work and its dynamics, examine expected and spent time on tasks, as well as plan future work methods
- Team Instant Messenger
- Team Chat for Collaboration
- Smart Notifications
- Comments and Mentions
- Request Response From Teammate
- Keep everyone up to date through Company Feed
- Project Chat
- Create a knowledge base
- Mind Maps
- Record company expenses received payments and transfers, and add notes to the records
- Track Expenses and Payments
- Issue Invoices
- Set up integration with online payment gateways to let clients pay right from your invoice
- Craft, customize, and email personalized estimates
- Plan Project Management Budget
- Manage Multiple Businesses
- Keep track of the money coming in and going out of your business processes by adding bank accounts
- Gain Insights With Financial Reports
- Use comments to collaborate on your invoices or estimates, leave notes or attach files with Flowlu online financial management software
Flowlu Invoicing is a cloud-based online invoicing software that allows you to create beautiful bills, get paid on time, and automate your billing.
By utilizing web-based agile project management software for teams of all sizes, you can improve the timeliness and success of your deliveries.
Collaborative knowledge management can help your company grow by turning it into a network.
Flowlu’s online mind mapping program allows you to easily create, record, and share your ideas and thoughts visually.
Create a special area where you can share information with your clients, freelancers, and contractors. With the professional-client portal for seamless customer relationship management and collaboration, you may take your business processes to the next level.
Try Flowlu for free
Best for Small to medium businesses in creative, consulting, marketing, and IT industries looking to centralize their processes
- User-friendly interface
- All-in-one platform
- Special emphasis on project management
- Supports customer & sales management, invoicing, knowledge sharing, mind mapping, automation & custom lists
- Customer relationship management
- Product and project development
- Ticketing system
- Timeline management
- efficiently manage Multiple payment gateways
- More storage space for multiple clients
- Customer management
- Extensive knowledge base
– Limited integrations
You can try the free plan to see if it suits you.
All plans have a 14-day free trial and a discount of 30% if you pay it yearly.
- 2 users
- 1 GB storage
Team $39 / per month
- 8 users
- 10GB Storage
Business $74 / per month
- 16 users
- 50GB Storage
Professional $149 / per month
- 25 users
- 100GB Storage
Enterprise $249 / per month
- Unlimited users
- 1000GB Storage
Try Flowlu for free
- All future Professional Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 6 codes
- GDPR compliant
Features included in all plans
- Unlimited automation rules
- Unlimited workflows
- Unlimited sales funnels
- 3 inboxes per user
- 5-minute sync frequency
- 90-day initial email sync
- User access groups (roles)
- Unlimited project templates
- Unlimited record lists
- Unlimited knowledge bases
- Unlimited businesses
- Custom logo
- Change History
- Extended reports
Brixo is a cloud-based project all-in-one solution management tool that helps small to medium businesses automate their workflows and tasks. It offers a variety of features such as task management, time tracking, invoicing, and more. You can check our Blixo review for yourself!
Mokapen is a cloud-based project all-in-one solution management tool that helps small to medium businesses automate their workflows and tasks. It is different from Flowlu in that it offers fewer features and integrations but it is cheaper in price. You can check our Mokapen review!
Q: What is a user? How is it different from admins?
A user is a teammate at your company. Each user can be assigned as an account admin. Admins can manage subscriptions & settings, invite other users, assign permissions, & handle apps. The users view only the information that portal administrators provide access to.
Q: Do you have a client portal?
Yes! With a client portal, you can create a dedicated space to share project updates and information with your clients, freelancers, contractors, or anyone outside your company account. Let your customers track project progress, create tasks for your team, approve estimates, pay invoices, access any information you want them to, or chat with your company.
Q: What does IP Whitelisting do?
IP whitelisting is a security feature for limiting & controlling access only from trusted IP addresses. You can specify a list of IPs, e.g. your office IP address, so non-admin users won’t be able to access your account from other IP addresses.
Q: Does it work in other languages aside from English?
As of now, no. However, we’re going to add other languages in the future.
Q: Is this GDPR compliant?
As the company providing services to EU customers, we’re acting under the rules of GDPR compliance. Learn more on how Flowlu complies with GDPR: https://www.flowlu.com/gdpr/
Do you have an API & webhooks? What about Zapier, Pabbly, Integrately, Integromat, etc?
Yes. We’re also integrated with Pabbly, Integrately, SyncSpider, Appy Pie Connect & KonnectzIT. We have Zapier integration on our roadmap. If you need an integration with any other providers, we encourage you to upvote it on their integration request page.
Q: What’s unique about Flowlu & what makes it different from Ora, NiftyPM, Bloo, & other competitors?
The main difference is that Flowlu is an all-in-one platform with a special emphasis on not only project management (classic & Agile PM tools, project workflows, cash flow forecasting). We also support customer & sales management, customer relationship management, business processes, invoicing, knowledge sharing, mind mapping, automation & custom lists. Such an abundance of different apps makes our deal more friendly on pricing 🙂
Flowlu is an all-in-one solution platform with a special emphasis on project management.
It offers a variety of features such as task management, time tracking, invoicing, and more.
The main difference between Flowlu and its competitors is its price and the fact that it is an all-in-one platform that includes all the essential tools for customer relationship management, business strategy direction, and lead management with an impeccable and intuitive design.
Flowlu is a great project management tool for small to medium businesses. It offers all the features you need to automate your workflows and tasks, plus its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use.
The only downside is that it has limited integrations, but this can be easily fixed by voting for the integrations you need on their integration request page.
You can try the free plan to see if Flowlu is the right tool for you!
There’s also a 14-day free trial, so you can test the platform for yourself without being charged.
It doesn’t require a credit card upfront, so you can see if it’s a good fit for your business before committing to a paid plan.
- Orangedox Review: An In-Depth Look at Document Protection & Data Rooms
- Writecream Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- SalesFlow Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- Wiza Review: What is, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst Users Reviews
- Dux-Soup Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews