Task lists, mind maps, notes, and action plans are essential tools for any project manager.
They help to organize thoughts and ideas, track progress, and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
However, managing all of these different elements can be a challenge.
That’s where a tool like Taskade comes in.
Taskade is a versatile online workplace that helps manage tasks, write notes, and organize projects.
Whether you are a project manager, team management, solopreneur, or remote team member, Taskade can help streamline your workflow.
With an intuitive interface and powerful features, Taskade is one of the best tools for getting things done.
This review will take a closer look at what Taskade has to offer and how it can help you be more productive.
Let’s get started!
Taskade is a task manager, note-taking, and project organization app all in one.
If you are someone who struggles with juggling multiple tasks or need to be more organized, Taskade may be the app for you.
With Taskade you can:
- Organize and break down projects into smaller tasks
- Invite collaborators to workspaces with different permissions
- Use hundreds of templates to start a productive workflow
Try Taskade for free
Taskade lets you break every project down into smaller tasks that you can organize and track in just one workspace.
You can grant different permissions for team members and control who can view, check, or edit documents within your workspace.
You can nest tasks, notes, and to-do lists inside parent project and workspace folders.
Select your favorite project view, like a mind map, kanban board, or calendar, to visualize each project from the jump.
You can choose from hundreds of templates or save a custom template for future use.
Choose your favorite project view, like a mind map, kanban board, or calendar.
Taskade lets you create unlimited tasks and sub-tasks, which can be displayed as bullet points, arrows, or checkboxes.
Rather than hard-and-fast dates, you’re able to set flexible due dates and automate recurring deadlines for ongoing tasks.
Sync everything with your Google or iCloud calendars and set reminders across devices so nothing falls through the cracks.
Sync your Taskade calendar with your Google or iCloud calendar to track your tasks and deadlines across devices.
Connect with your team using built-in communication tools, so you’re not toggling between apps for daily standups or impromptu calls.
Taskade automatically syncs your work across platforms and devices in real time
Chat with team members from any project space to maintain your focus and momentum.
Try Taskade for free
Project managers, solopreneurs, and remote teams looking for an easy way to track projects with coworkers and clients
Taskade Review Pros:
- Project management with team collaboration
- Easier task management system
- Several team members
- Collaboration tool for organizing tasks, to-do list
- Task management for team members or team collaboration
- Team communication for inviting team members.
- Unlimited Tasks & Projects
- Unlimited Folders & Teams
- Unlimited Members & Guests
- Templates, Calendar, Repeat Tasks
- Real-time Collaboration
UNLIMITED $5 per seat / month
- Everything in Free, plus:
- Version History
- Large File Uploads
- Advanced Permission
- 2-Way Calendar Integration
ORGANIZATION $20 per seat/month
- Everything in Unlimited, plus:
- Flexible payment options
- Custom contract
- SAML SSO, SCIM
There is also Lifetime access to Taskade
- All future Unlimited Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
Features included in all plans
- Unlimited collaboration with guests
- Unlimited custom workflows and templates
Try Taskade for free
As any project manager knows, the organization is key to keeping a project on track. That’s why Asana is such a valuable tool for teams looking to boost their productivity.
With Asana, users can create task lists, mind maps, notes, and action plans to keep everyone on the same page.
What’s more, the platform’s workspaces feature makes it easy to track projects, launch virtual meetings, and chat with collaborators across multiple platforms.
Projects big and small can quickly become overwhelming if they’re not properly organized from the start.
Task lists, mind maps, notes, and action plans can all be helpful in keeping projects organized and moving forward.
Slack can also be a valuable tool for project managers, solopreneurs, and remote teams.
Trello is a project management tool that helps you organize your projects into boards, lists, and cards.
It’s great for solopreneurs and remote teams because it’s easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.
Plus, there are tons of integrations with other tools, so you can tailor Trello to fit your needs.
Taskade is a versatile online tool that can help you organize projects into task lists, mind maps, notes, and action plans.
You can use it to supercharge team productivity or as a standalone solution if you’re not ready to make the switch to Notion, Trello, or Slack.
Taskade workspaces let you track projects with coworkers and clients across multiple platforms in one place.
Plus, there are built-in features for virtual meetings and chatting with collaborators so you don’t have to juggle multiple tabs or applications open at once.
If you’re looking for an easy way to track projects and stay organized, give Taskade a try!
There’s also a free plan, so you can test the platform without being charged.
It doesn’t require a credit card upfront, so you can see if it’s a good fit for your business before committing to a paid plan.
Try Taskade for free
- Orangedox Review: An In-Depth Look at Document Protection & Data Rooms
- Writecream Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- SalesFlow Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- Wiza Review: What is, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst Users Reviews
- Dux-Soup Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews