Sending and receiving confidential emails is a critical need in today’s business world.
Without it, your business may not be able to operate smoothly. However, with many companies using the same passwords across their email servers and other systems, it becomes difficult to protect your data from potential leaks.
With Sealit, you can easily protect your emails without the need for passwords or the hassle of encrypting email attachments manually.
Sealit is an email security service that provides end-to-end encryption for your confidential emails.
It is designed to prevent anyone from reading your emails except the intended recipient.
Sealit uses a unique key exchange system that ensures that only the sender and receiver can read the contents of an email.
Even if someone were to intercept your email, they would not be able to read it without the key.
Sealit is a great tool for anyone who wants to keep their confidential emails secure.
It’s especially well suited for businesses or individuals who deal with sensitive information on a regular basis.
Sealit offers a number of features that make it an ideal choice for anyone looking for a secure email solution.
Sealit add-ins for Outlook & Gmail allow you to encrypt emails with sensitive data directly from your existing inbox with one simple click.
Use biometrics like Face ID or Touch ID to open encrypted emails or files on your smartphone.
File attachment encryption.
When you secure files using Sealit no one will be able to access them without your permission (encryption key management).
You are just one click away from having full control over your data.
The Sealit web portal gives you a detailed monitor security access of your most important asset – your data.
The portal lets you invite your team members or other collaborators to join Sealit and access your secure activity dashboard.
Full data security management
If you’re looking for a way to secure your confidential emails, Sealit may be a good option for you. In this Sealit review, we’ll go over the pros and cons of using this email security service.
-Sealit is an easy-to-use email security service that offers a variety of features to help keep your emails confidential.
-Sealit offers a free trial so you can try out the service before committing to a paid plan.
-Sealit’s paid plans are very affordable, starting at just $5 per month.
-Sealit offers excellent customer support and has a user-friendly interface.
-Saved data security.
-Communication lifecycle security
-Email and file protection
-Full data management
-Sealit doesn’t offer as many features as some of the other email security services on the market.
-Sealit’s free trial only lasts for 14 days.
-No free version
Overall, Sealit is a great option for those looking for an easy-to-use and affordable email security access service.
There are a number of reasons why you might be considering Sealit alternatives.
Maybe you’re not happy with the level of security that Sealit offers, or perhaps you’re looking for a more affordable option.
Whatever the reason, there are a few good Sealit alternatives out there that are worth considering.
One option is Hushmail, which offers similar features to Sealit at a fraction of the price. Hushmail also has a strong focus on privacy and security, making it a good choice for those who are concerned about keeping their emails confidential.
Another alternative is Tutanota, which offers end-to-end encryption for all of your emails. This means that your emails can only be read by the person you’re sending them to, making them completely secure. Tutanota is also free to use, so it’s definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option.
Finally, ProtonMail is another great option for those who are looking for a secure email service. ProtonMail uses state-of-the-art security measures to protect your emails, and it also offers a free version for those who don’t need all the bells and whistles.
There is a lifetime deal in AppSumo with these terms & conditions
Lifetime access to Sealit (only one purchase)
- All future Business Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Note: Sealit requires the scanning of a QR code with your phone in order to access the product.
- Limited-time special pricing starts at $69. Pricing increases on August 24th.
- 60 day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Features included in all plans
- Personal biometric Sealit ID
- Email Protection—password-less encryption and decryption
- File security—password-less encryption and decryption, and sharing access to secure files
- Secure monitoring analytics for all confidential information flows
- Email integrations include Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and other providers via Outlook
- File protection compatible with any file format
- The file exchange platform supports Outlook, Gmail, Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Dropbox, or any other platform
- File size send limit set by your email provider (typically 20-25 MB, or 200 MB if sent via Sealit portal)
- Unlimited Sealit file encryption size (suggested up to 5 GB)
- Additional integration with Android and Apple
- Compliance with CCPA and HIPAA
Sealit is a secure email service that offers end-to-end encryption for your confidential messages. It’s designed to be easy to use, with a simple interface that anyone can understand. Even better, it’s free to sign up for and use.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your emails private and secure, Sealit is definitely worth checking out.
- Orangedox Review: An In-Depth Look at Document Protection & Data Rooms
- Writecream Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- SalesFlow Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews
- Wiza Review: What is, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst Users Reviews
- Dux-Soup Review: What is it, What Can You Do, What Can’t You Do, Pros & Cons, Price, Integrations, FAQ, Best & Worst User Reviews